The Intel RealSense Development Kit R200 (referred to as the R200) is a small, USB-powered camera that includes a depth sensor and an RGB sensor. It is ideal for makers, educators, hardware prototyping and software development. The development kit is designed for ease of setup and portability and when paired with either the Intel RealSense SDK or the Intel® RealSense™ Cross Platform API, enables software developers to create the next generation of natural, immersive and innovative software.
Intel’s RealSense depth cameras are suitable for a wide variety of applications including robotics, drones, security, automotive, virtual/augmented reality and computer peripherals. The R200 supports enhanced photography by providing a standard Full HD image, and in addition the camera will enable the manipulation of color and depth from multiple angles and perspectives. This allows the user to create artistic and creative depth-based filters and manipulate images through parallax, dolly zoom, motion affects, object segmentation, color popping, and more. The R200 is capable of scanning people or objects and digitally capturing the 3D world. Body scans can be used to build 3D printable busts or to create personalized avatars. Objects can be measured and incorporated into real-world spaces to visualize possibilities.
- Up to 3.5 meters indoors, longer range outdoors 1
- Depth/IR: Up to 640x480 resolution at 60 FPS
- RGB: 1080p at 30 FPS
- USB 3.0 port required
- Dimensions: 130mm x 20mm x 7mm
- Intel 4th generation Core™ processor (or later), Intel® Core™ M processor, or Intel® Atom™ code name “Cherry Trail” processor required
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows* 8.0/8.1/10, Android* support
- CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
- The Camera is sold as-is, without any warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any implied warranties of fitness of purpose, merchantability and non-infringement. The Camera may have known defects and errata.
- Intel will, within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, either (at Intel’s sole discretion) repair or replace defective Cameras, or provide a refund, which will be your sole remedies.
- The Camera is intended solely for use by developers with the Intel® RealSense SDK solely for the purposes of developing applications using Intel RealSense technology. The Camera may not be used for any other purpose, and may not be dismantled or in any way reverse engineered.
- The Camera may not be used in any “mission critical application” in which the failure of the Camera could result, directly or indirectly, in personal injury or death.
- Distances are approximate